An event structure created in 2014 by Johan Picas, a former pilot in Style structure and Shows (2008).
· A global presentation with entertainment and demonstrations in public interaction.
· Spectacular shows including structure, drivers, sound and speaker, adjustuble to the customer's expectations.
· A different show created to thrill and engage its audience through acrobatic and spaectacular figures, as much closer to the audience through a small surface area required for presentation (20m by 20m).
The structure of the show
Based on a trailer, this structure is very compact suitable for narrow places.
4 parts for a period of about 30 minutes:
· A part for flat BMX.
· A part for trial.
· A part engaging the public with a voluntary person standing and lying on the ground.
· A part for freestyle trial with jumps and backflip.
· A small or a large structure depending on different budgets and spaces
· One or more days of show, with one to four shows per day
· Possibility to use thermal or electric motorcycles
· VTT TRIAL riders
· VTT DIRT riders
· BMX riders
· Backflip on Funbox (Module 1,50m)
· Mini Backflip (Ramp 50 cm)
Backfllip Fun Box
Each structure has its advantages and disadvantages
The large structure allows us to offer a full show, more impressive than the smaller trailer. It is bigger and can offer a greater variety of figures than the second. However it requires a bit larger space.
The small structure is suitable for lower budgets but still allows us to offer a quality show with many figures on the ground. It also requires a smaller space.
Where are we now
At the biggestmotor evnts : Grand Prix Automobile, (GP F1 Singapore, GP Formula E in Beijing), Moto Tour, road rallies or off-road, World Championship Trial Indoor-Outdoor …
Where can you find Made2Ride:
· In openings
· Village festivals
· In festivals or other public eents…
· Les auto / motorcycle showroom
· Sports events
Articles on trial bike specialized sites :